About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Missing Kiss

The foodcart business took streetfood into a whole new level in terms of packaging as well as the quality of taste and cleanliness. I must say that Kiss, King of Balls is probably one of the pioneers of this business here in Manila. The usual pushcarts that carry fishballs, squid balls, etc. doesn't look very tidy so when I first saw this Kiss foodcart when I was in high school, I knew it's going to be a big hit. It's more presentable than the ones in pushcarts and their version of the sweet sauce is just something no other vendors can offer. And then Kiss was everywhere. There was a time when almost all the MRT and LRT stations that I know had their own Kiss and I would always dig it.

After more or less 10 years, I still crave for Kiss. However, I noticed that Kiss branches has been closing until the only Kiss that I know that's left is the one in Ayala MRT station.


Please let me know if there's any other branch that's still operating, I'm not a regular in Makati area and I really miss my Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment