About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, May 27, 2010

From CosmoGirl to Good Housekeeper?

A few months ago, I was known in the office to be "The CosmoGirl" as I won this first ever celebrity dating game on Cosmo.ph and I went to the office after the makeover-con-date looking like this:

For the first time in my life, my hair was set-curled, I went to the office fully makeup prepped, wearing a formal dress with matching purse, three-inch heels and a bunch of bangles. And then I earned that title.

Everything has now changed: I am the excited mom-to-be and is now busy browsing babycenter.com and smartparenting.com.ph and soon, I won't be surprised if I grab that Good Housekeeping magazine off the rack! haha

Yesterday, I realized that it's not easy to shop for maternity clothes. I needed to consider comfort, the weather these days, looking not-so-casual in the office, and most of all, I need to get used to the idea that my tummy is getting bigger. I was only able to buy an off-shoulder top, a pair of leggings and a nice dress. Good thing is that it's not really as expensive as I thought. There are some shops that are on sale as well but I thought I'll just check it out when I'm shopping with Prince. I wish I can look as hot as Heidi Klum while she's pregnant..

..and I wish I can achieve the look in an hour or less! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment