About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Monday, February 14, 2011

(Almost) Third Month

Baby is turning three months on Friday and so far he's doing so well. He's now able to look and focus at colorful things he see around him. He's always used to sleeping in his tummy. He's smiling when we speak to him and all three cute little dimples in his cheeks show up. He's also able to push up using his arms and his legs are very firm when he's doing a mock-stand up.

Most of the time, he's left with my mom. Prince and I both go to work and attend to music-related appointments from time to time. Mom's ability to take care of baby is unbelievable. I don't even know where she gets all the patience I  won't ever acquire.

Last Saturday, we went to Bianca's (and her cousin, Chelsea's) birthday party. Baby's second time to attend a birthday party this year (first was his cousin, Candice's first birthday last January). I'm so looking forward to the day when he can enjoy playing with the kids during parties. However, I am hoping that he won't grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment