About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Precious Moments Makati

I've been wanting to visit and try out the Precious Moments Showroom/Restaurant in Makati so Prince and I had a post-valentine date last Tuesday. It's a good thing Prince is familiar with the streets of Makati, I'm more of a QC person, hihi.

The facade looks like a regular apartment unit but I was amazed when we went inside. There's a small reception area where their nice group of staff are ready to accommodate guests. It's like a heaven of Precious Moments dolls and figurines!
The dining area reminds me of the Belini's atmosphere in Cubao X. Very homey and the size encourage intimacy.

I wasn't able to take pictures of the food but it's quite good. They have generous servings and the price is very reasonable. Now I only wish they have a branch here in QC as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment