About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Monday, May 16, 2011

6th Month [well, almost.]

Vince is about to turn six months this week. At this time, he's already able to push himself up, crawl, rollover and his legs are very strong that it's really tiring to hold him as he tends to do "pseudo-jumps" all the time. Yesterday, mom told me he's able to say the word "Papa" twice and I know Prince is very happy. I'm not in a rush, he'll always be a baby to me no matter how grown up he becomes.
Getting ready for his last shot of 5in1 vaccine.
First taste of Yakimix's chocolate fudge cake. Yum!
The gifts that were given to him for his baptism last month are all very useful. Most of them are toys so I guess we wouldn't need to buy him any more toys until his first birthday. He's a very active baby so play time is crucial. From time to time, he's getting runny nose but we're blessed that he's generally healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment