About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, May 26, 2011

♫You'll Be Lookin' Groovy..♬ - The Mr. Big Hangover

So the Big Day passed and I'm still in this post-concert hangover. You can't blame me. Words can't describe how I felt that day.
Wild World, Wild Crowd.
And the day before that.
Press conference/Meet and greet at the SM North EDSA Skydome.

General Luna and Lip Service did a great job as front acts for Mr. Big. To be handpicked by such a legendary band is a huge deal and I am just so proud. Eric Martin is the most vocal about his fondness for both bands.
General Luna
Lip Service
That was an evening to remember. Spotted in the crowd are some of the local musicians Barbie Almalbis, Aiza Seguerra and Vinci Montaner [of Parokya ni Edgar]. Paul Gilbert, Billy Sheehan, Eric Martin and Pat Torpey gave us all an awesome night.
The Big Dome, The BIG Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment