About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A New Life

It was the day after my 24th birthday, we confirmed that the best gift I could possibly have was given to us. April 13, at around 3pm the self-test result was too much to handle:

It was my first time to do such test and the manual says two lines means positive. Prince should be the first to know so I texted him to call me as soon as he wakes up. I shared the good news and we both agreed to go to the clinic on weekend to confirm but we did it on Friday instead. Thus, the confirmation took place:

I am now eight weeks pregnant and my OB-Gyne gave me at least five days bed rest since I've been having colds and cough for the past three days so it's crucial for me to have enough rest. I just had my urinalysis and CBC last Tuesday and will have my first trimester ultrasound soon so I'm really praying that our baby will stay healthy.

For a first time mom-to-be, I can say that this is a really big step up from the bachelorette life. I have different priorities now. It is both exciting and scary at the same time. I'm just so glad that Prince is always around to help me out and make me feel better all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment