About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Pad

I moved out yesterday to the new 2-bedroom apartment that I share with long time good friend, Kuya Glenn. I just had my operation to remove the cyst in my neck two days ago so it was really hard for me to carry heavy things but I was able to do so with the help of Kuya Glenn. Prince has been sick for three days now so he wasn't able to help me out as well.

We finished transferring all my stuff at around 10am [Kuya Glenn and I ended out shifts at 8-9am], took a short rest and went to the department store to get stuff for the house, my new bedroom in particular. I just got those simple basic bedding needs - mattress, pillow, bolster and a night lamp. We went back home and fixed everything before 3pm. My room now feels so light and I can relax all day [I wish I can! haha].I love the sense of independence that I have once again. With how everything is turning out, I know that it's another beginning. A fresh start this 24th year in my life. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment