About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Badburn's New Album - Crack the Weakened Surface

It's another week after a very busy weekend. Badburn just launched their new album Crack the Weakened Surface last Saturday at Ten02, Timog Avenue. I must say that I am not really into listening to metal/hardcore but I enjoyed watching gigs from time to time. Other bands who played that night includes Hampaslupa, The Crimson Cartel, Intolerant and Sin.

I respect and admire these musicians' talent in making a different, eccentric type of sound. In my perspective, music, as an art of expressing one's self, will always show individuality.

Badburn will be having a tour after this successful launch. Their gig schedule is stated in the event poster.Congratulations to Badburn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment