About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Last Trimester

It's the last week of October and I can feel the holiday spirit as EDSA's traffic situation is becoming worse everyday.

Last Thursday was an after-office evening well spent at the B-Side. Since the pregnancy is reaching it's peak now, I guess I won't be a regular attendee of Prince's gigs anymore but I definitely won't miss the Gin Blossoms concert on November 18 as well as the Lip Service's album launch.

At this time, baby's in his 33rd week and 4th day. Turning sides when I'm in bed has been very painful and it could last up to 5 minutes per turn. Walking for more than 20 minutes feels like running for an hour (or more as I am catching my breath faster). Putting moisturizing lotion in my legs and feet would require a certain technique so I can reach without feeling any pain or hear a cracking sound in my backbone. I didn't know that pregnancy would be this hard - how much harder motherhood could be?

I'm not complaining though. As I look at my baby bump being deformed from time to time as baby moves, I find myself smiling and get more excited to see our little prince. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment