About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Dear Prince,

It's been five years, can you believe it?! All the memories can only make me smile and now that we're expecting Vince soon, life just gets more exciting and full of challenge. I'm loving you more everyday.

You might not have the luxury to give me the most expensive things in life, I may not always be able to maintain a perfect figure (haha!) and we may not be able to get married but everything that matters to me is that we'll always love each other no matter what.

Thank you for always being there. Happy 5th Anniversary!

I will never get tired of saying these words as long as I live - I love you every minute, Prince! :)

Love,
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment