About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another STOLEN Macbook Pro!

After blogging about Pats' stolen Macbook Pro wherein the thief was caught in the CCTV, another Macbook Pro was stolen and it's in the middle of the afternoon! Criminals these days just have all the guts to do it anytime to please be very careful. I am reposting this for a friend and I can only wish that everyone's safe.

[Source]



Angelo's Stolen Laptop





by Antonette Maniquis on Monday, January 24, 2011 at 12:09am






Please feel free to repost in facebook or twitter.

Sometimes we think we are being vigilant enough. I also realized it is okay to be paranoid at times.

My brother's (Angelo) MacBook Pro was stolen last Saturday, 22nd of January 2011.  Around 12nn in our office by a man who was pretending he was to inquire about our wedding rates for his son.  My brother wasn't even around when this happened. He was working in PICC Forum where we had a booth for a bridal fair.

Here are the details of my  brother's stolen laptop:

UNIT: MacBoook Pro (15inches)

OWNER: Angelo Luise C. Maniquis

SERIAL NUMBER: W88341fcyjx

I know there's a very slim chance for us to locate the laptop, but we'll try.  There's no harm in doing so anyway.  My brother is a very hard-working and talented artist who deserves the all the best in the field he has chosen and it really breaks my heart to see him right now, MacBook Pro-less. And it's not like as if we bought it cold cash. It's hard earned money. If you could just imagine the things my parents had to sacrifice.

If ever you encounter anyone selling you a MacBook Pro, please check the serial number. It just might be my brother's.

Just in case, here are my (Antonette Maniquis) contact details:

MOBILE: 0917-8890123

LANDLINE: 4114390

EMAIL: antonettemaniquis@gmail.com

Please feel free to repost this note or the details in your Facebook or Twitter accounts.  Thank you in advance!

To the man who stole the laptop, we've learned our lesson already. It's time to learn yours. Ingat ka na lang. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment