About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I thank God EVERYDAY.

I thank God EVERYDAY.

I thank God for Mondays as it reminds me that I'm blessed to have a job that I enjoy and that I'm with the great people I work with in most days of the week.

I thank God for Tuesdays because it is another day for me to have an opportunity to take chances.

I thank God for Wednesdays for I survived halfway through the weekdays because of His amazing grace!

I thank God for Thursdays because I know that great challenges are being given to those who were trusted to do His will.

I thank God for Fridays as it ends my week of work and starts another blessed weekend.

I thank God for Saturdays that I can do the house chores and enjoy the peace inside our home at the same time.

I thank God for Sundays as it is another day to give glory and praise to Him who make everyday possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment