About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rants (Part 2)

I was on VL (vacation leave) last Friday and yesterday so no work for me for the past four days. I've been having colds since Friday though so it's really annoying that I wasn't able to maximize the VL's as I needed to rest most of the time. We were able to have the baby shower last Saturday, it was really nice to bond with friends and I'd like to thank everyone who managed to squeeze it into their schedule.

Yesterday, I went to see my new OB and it's beyond disappointing. I arrived at the hospital around 9:30am and the doctor's secretary said I should come back at around 3pm as the doctor is in the OR. I told her I wasn't feeling well (I have terrible headache due to colds) so I'm just going to rest in the waiting area instead as it would take about 2hours to travel back and forth . Little did I know, I waited for more than 7 hours! The doctor arrived in her office at past 4pm and entertained more than 5 med reps before starting to take in patients at almost 5pm while her clinic hours are 9am-6pm Mon-Sat and 9am-11am Sun. I finally got checked to make sure that there's no complications in my lungs, that my baby's heartbeat rate is normal, weighted and BP were also checked, then she prescribed paracetamol (for headaches), Vitamin C (for colds, I guess) and for me to continue taking in Hemarate - and it all took less than 15minutes! :x

I was really in a bad mood as my whole day was spent waiting and I'm feeling worse than ever. I feel guilty that my health is not at it's best for the past weeks and I fear that baby might get affected by all these. Like I can't do anything no matter how hard I try to stay healthy. Good thing Prince stayed beside me the entire night and his experiment on mixing calamansi and sweet tea is really good, enough to make me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. [...] The busiest day of the year was September 14th with 24 views. The most popular post that day was Rants (Part 2). [...]

    ReplyDelete