About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Random.

There are a lot of things I need to be thankful for as the week is about to end (again). Pardon me for I will be using random pictures from the net for this blog entry. I don't have any digicam to use at the moment and I've been eyeing on getting another Samsung (I already gave up on the L73 and had it swapped for the Squier P-Bass). This time, I'm thinking of getting the WP10 model, either black or blue.Aside from getting comfortable in using this brand, I must say that the deciding factor is that the Samsung WP10 managed to be a waterproof camera and look sleek at the same time. Gorgeous. :)

I finally decided to sign up for Twitter. It's good to use if you want to keep posted about the latest happening so I decided to follow GMANews. Sometimes, I still get scared to read the news as majority of them are not good news. :(

ANTM Cycle 15 is SUPERNOTHERLEVEL! This cycle, my favorite is Kayla and I really hope my bet wins this time!

And I finally got to eat Ginataang Halo-halo today! Yey!I can't remember the last time I ate ginataang halo-halo (it's been a couple of years) and I've been craving for months. I texted Prince to buy and bring to my office before he go to the studio for recording today in case neighbors happen to cook some for merienda but I was so surprised to find that they decided to sell it in the office pantry today! I didn't wait for Prince's reply and grabbed myself a serving during my first break. Prince texted an hour later to say that he already bought one for me. I'm just so eager to have more so I asked him to still bring it to my office and I ate it during lunch break. Talk about a "Ginataang Halo-Halo Galore Day"! hahaha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment