About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Original Manila Scramble

Today was another busy Sunday for us. Prince and I went back to Photo Concept Digital at Hidalgo in Quiapo to pick up the Samsung L73 because the owner told us yesterday that it's already fixed but to our disappointment, after leaving the digicam in there for more than two weeks, it's still not fixed. It even got worse than before because initially, the only issue is that it's showing lines when you take a picture but now, it totally won't turn on! I was furious and they asked if we can return some other day and leave it there again as they might need to change some other parts, I was doubtful and don't want to leave it there again for a long time so I agreed for them to just give us a refund and we'll just return in there if we have time to get it fixed that we can get it on the same day.

We tried our luck to get the digicam checked by Samsung Service Center in Robinson's Galeria but we found out that the service center in there only deals with mobile phone issues. The staff said that the service center for digicams is located across Virra Mall and it closes at 5pm during weekends. It would've been a really bad day but it was saved when we tried out The Original Manila Scramble.

Scrambles are pink iced sweets topped with powdered milk and choco syrup usually found outside the school gates along with other street food that's very much patronized by the students more than the food in the school canteen. I don't remember how much it was sold during my grade school days but here's the mall food cart's price list:I had a medium with extra milk and it made me feel like a kid again - away from the bad things that I had to go through with the digicam repair.Sometimes, small things can just make a difference. Now, however, I just know I need a new digicam and I can't get over it unless I can have a medium sized scramble with extra milk everyday, hehe. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet site, I had not come across nixmusic.wordpress.com before during my searches!
    Carry on the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete