About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Friday, April 22, 2011

Home Bound on Holy Week

I didn't realize that I've been very busy in the past year's holy week. When I wasn't working yet, holy week was spent in a relative's resort in Limay, Bataan where the pool's waters are super cold as it stream from the mountains or in grandpa's house in Sibuyan, Romblon where we often go to town feasts, swim in the beach or in Cantingas River and sometimes burn our skin by boating in the middle of the afternoon. There used to be a lot of things to do.

When I started working, holy weeks would be spent in the office even when a lot of business would be closed, I enjoyed the holiday's double pay. This year however, I am home bound. Well since Wednesday, that is. Malls are closed and there's nothing much to do except for checking out the tv news and going online. I am about to go to work again in a few hours and I expect a traffic jam-free Metro Manila. A lot of people are out of town and I can just be thankful that I could skip the SLEX/NLEX traffic.

Somehow the idea of going out of town with Prince and baby could mean a little less relaxing trip. I never imagined myself traveling with a baby before but maybe we should do it soon. For now, I'll drag myself back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment