About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yakimix TriNoMa

Last year, Earl brought us to Tomas Morato so we could try out Yakimix - the eat-all-you-can restaurant that's got Japanese, Korean and Cantonese cuisine. I must say, it was great although the queue seems never ending, they got me with the smokeless grill. Prince and I were even considering them to be the venue of reception after baby's baptism so our guests can eat as much as they want. I thought it would be the same on all branches but I was SO WRONG.

My mom wanted to try it as well so since we're just close to TriNoMa, we decided to take the queue even when baby's with us at that time. I got number 24 when they were serving number 3. We stayed in front of the receptionist who calls out numbers and after 1 hour of waiting, she got to call number 6. Prince went home [our house is less than 15minutes away from TriNoMa] to get more milk for baby. Mom and I took baby to the ladies' room for a quick diaper change and when we went back to the receptionist.. VOILA! IT'S NUMBER 25's TURN!


I asked the receptionist if she can consider calling us next as we've been waiting for more than an hour already but all she told me was, "No, you have to queue and get a new number." which at that time is already at around number 40 something. She's very cold, not bothering to display empathy as if she's underpaid and don't really want such job. We walked out right away because I felt like she's going to humiliate me if I insist on my request and I don't want to burst out my anger. Great customer service you got there. Consumers, BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment