About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Present and A Dilemma

Prince upgraded my iPod touch as a birthday present.

I love that the 4th generation's got two cameras [front and back] that both can take HD quality videos and pretty decent photos [depending on the light]. The 32Gb storage is enough for me although it's also available in 64Gb.

There's a catch though. We found out that the new iPod Touch is not compatible with the Tiger OS of my macbook as it uses iTunes 10 [Tiger OS can get up to iTunes 9 only]. I don't want to give up the Comic Life application which is not available in Leopard and Snow Leopard [I must purchase it seperately]. There's also a news going around geekland that Apple's releasing the new OS, Lion, in a few months.
So I guess patience, patience, patience for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment