About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Officially Hate WordPress!

After moving in to blogger, WordPress just showed their ugliest side and today, I officially hate them. Number one, for there's no option to completely delete your account. They can only delete your blog and not your username, hence, you technically still have a WordPress account. Number two, for being unable to restore my photos posted in ALL of my blog entries. After a few weeks of moving out, the blog posts together with the photos can be viewed perfectly fine. Today, everything just went nuts and all photos shows a little blue question mark in all my previous posts. This is just ridiculous! I would just try my best to come up with all those photos that I can still retrieve, re-upload and edit my posts again. I have more than a hundred so good luck with that. Arghhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment