About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Holy Week Reminder

How does the idea of having a very rude visitor in your house sounds? Annoying enough to kick him out and warn him never to come back again, I think. As a person who loves traveling, I always make it a point that I respect the people, place, culture and rules in whichever location I go. Our country is famous for it's tourist spots, love for music [and Manny Paquiao]. We have top of the line beaches and that's one of the reasons why I love summer. There are more and more summer destinations that are making names these days. Before, it will always be Boracay. Nowadays, people are exploring the islands of Palawan, Bohol, Davao, CamSur, Cagayan de Oro, Anawangin, Nagsasa Cove, Potipot Island, Carabao Island, La Union and etc. I hate it when I see people tourists ruin such beautiful places. I'm never active in any environmental organization but I know how important it is to do my part - simple things that will really matter if only everyone will do the same thing. It's Holy Week again, a lot of people will be travelling out of town. Please be mindful of your actions, it's not only you who want to enjoy nature at it's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment