About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Out of my cocoon..



Ok. So this is like an extension of my multiply blogs. Or maybe not.

By reading back all the previous blogs I wrote few years ago, I realized I want to start all over. I want a clean slate. Well then here’s my chance. It's been a while since I last wrote a blog entry. Now I found that this is something I have passion for. I'm like that little caterpillar who just got out of her cocoon - ready to fly and explore new things.

When something ends, it ends with a purpose. When you’ve done something wrong, you learn from it and move on. When you fail, it doesn’t really matter. What’s important is that you keep the optimism and know that life doesn’t end at that point. “What does not kill me makes me stronger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment