About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pigging Out Lunch At Burgoo!

I was really craving for a good mashed potato last week and I have to say that Burgoo didn't fail me at all - they have one of the best mashed potato topped with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and other herbs. TOTAL YUM!

It's my first time to try the seafood jambalaya - for me, it's like a twisted paella that tastes really nice but it's got less flavor than paella. One regular serving is good for at least three persons [it took a couple of hours for Prince and I to finish it but we did! haha] :P

The Burgoo receptionist gave us a coupon to avail of the promo - we got this boneless buffalo chicken for free! [regular Php295]

It's another pig-out meal for Prince and I. I know I'm getting bigger and baby's just on his 14th week. I am really gonna make it up with hours in the gym after this pregnancy! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment