About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pregnancy Issues, Etc.

The baby's on his fourth month today and I'm starting to get used to having a bump by now. Being an active person that I used to be - I used to do regular running and love swimming - I'd like to think that my figure will go back to how it was prior to getting pregnant.Think positive. ;)

I've been reading a lot of online information about pregnancy and it excites me as much as it scares me to experience giving birth. There are a lot of urban legends from the movies, word of mouth, etc. that I found really entertaining, haha!

Things are getting better. Life's becoming more meaningful and challenging. I feel really blessed and when I look back to where Prince and I started, I can't help but be really thankful for how things are turning out. Indeed, God has His plans and everything happens for a reason.

2 comments: