About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Monday, August 16, 2010

CrepeMan Found at the Banchetto

Pardon me for blogging about food most of the time. I can't help it. Besides, I'm pregnant so I guess everyone can forgive me for eating a lot. I make sure everything is in moderation and I'll stay healthy, I promise.

Last Friday night, Prince and I and the rest of The Naked Lights [one of Prince's bands] went to the Banchetto at the Emerald Avenue in Ortigas. Banchetto is a favorite 'lunch break' venue to the people of Ortigas Center during weekends since almost half of the Emerald Avenue will be closed and will be filled with various stalls that offers great variety of food. The people who work for call centers in the area appreciates that they would have other option other than their office pantry as it operates from 12mn of Friday and closes at 11am of Saturday. It's a street feast where everyone can just eat their heart out!

I used to work at the Robinson's Equitable Tower and there's this CrepeMan stall I really love at the Strata food court. I was disappointed that they didn't have that stall anymore the last time I went there but I was surprised that I found them again at the Banchetto. CrepeMan has this great semi-crispy crepe with different fillings to choose from - from bacon, ham, tuna, chicken, pork floss and all the usual fruits they fill crepes with. I already tried all of it and I love everything that they have! Their staff told me the only branches that they have now are the ones in Miriam Collage and St. Paul Pasig. I'm just so glad to be able to eat CrepeMan again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment