About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Health is Wealth

My health is now back to normal and I am able to go back to work. I can always feel baby's little moves in my tummy so I can say everything's safe and he's healthy again. I'm just so thankful that the diagnostic that states 'viral illness' that the doctor wrote in my medical certificate didn't last for more than two days. Thanks to all who prayed for me and baby.

Since it's already Friday, I'm excited to spend the weekend with Meg and Des - we'll have lunch and movie date on Sunday. Our last bonding so far was about three months ago when we watched Here's Comes the Bride. It only shows how much we love Eugene Domingo as this Sunday is Mamarazzi Day.Laughter is the best medicine. Keep smiling everyone and have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment