About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard and Shopping.

After the movies, Des, Meg and I had dessert at the Dairy Queen as they weren't able to try the new Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard yet.Prince is the one who informed me about this new flavor that got me more addicted to Blizzard more than the Strawberry Banana flavor did. I can eat it everyday! haha :P

Then the three of us went to the baby section of the department store. There something about motherhood that made me more excited to visit the baby section than the ladies wear, shoes or bags. Even when I see the same thing over and over, I still go there all the time. It makes me wonder why so many things are being innovated and make it in the 'must haves' list of baby items even when our mothers and mother's mothers survived without those.

The 'ber' months are here, aside from shopping for baby [Prince thinks it's too early to do so], I know I should start shopping for Christmas soon. It won't be long before the realization will take place that it's already past four months!

No comments:

Post a Comment