About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sick.

I've been feeling unwell since Wednesday midnight. Prince took care of me and we went to see my OB-Gyne yesterday morning. She said I need to take bed rest for three days, the baby's heartbeat is faster than the normal rate. I wasn't able to go to work and today, my temperature already went down to normal but still have this terrible headache that I feel like I'm going to collapse anytime. I am having a hard time moving around that I can't even prepare my own food. I am alone in the pad at this time. I just called McDelivery and specifically told them to deliver it in front of my apartment unit's door as I can't meet the delivery guy in the gate, I fear that I might fall down the stairs if I even try to go out.

I think chicken is the most non-junkfood meal that I can get from a fastfood so that's what I got.It's just disappointing that they delivered each meal with Coke even when I specifically asked for orange juice. I told the delivery guy that I requested for orange juice because I don't drink softdrink as I am pregnant. He just told me "Coke po yung kasama eh", got my money, gave my change and left. Ok, so I just have to deal with it. [Or I can always email them my feedback as stated in the receipt].

I pray that I'll feel well soon. Please pray for me and baby, I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. i think mcdelivery should fix the way they pass the information. paminsan kasi they get the order right then pass on the wrong information. pero ayos pa rin, at least you got to eat a good meal without having to tire yourself, specially because of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete