About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Thursday, July 22, 2010

FRUITAS: The Healthy Choice

NOTE: This is not a paid ad. :-P

Lately I've been wanting to eat as much veggies and fruits as possible to stay healthy and avoid gaining huge amount of weight during pregnancy. I read that pregnant women need to have at least 5 servings of fruits everyday. I don't know how true it is but I'm sure eating lots of fresh fruits is a healthy habit. Good thing the supermarket is just close to our pad but sometimes I'm too lazy to prepare or too naive to choose which ones are of good quality so I just found the perfect desert that meets healthy, convenient and great taste to the core - Fruitas' Buko Fresh Fruit Salad!

I've been loving Fruitas smoothies for years and I'm glad that they added the Buko [coconut] drinks as well as snacks/desserts in their carts everywhere - and I mean EVERYWHERE as they've got branches even in your favorite beaches around the country!A friend told me that pregnant women are prone to get UTI so I just get myself a 16oz. glass of fresh buko juice from the Fruitas cart in our office pantry everytime I guilt about not drinking enough water. Stay healthy everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment