About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kikomachine Komix Blg. 6

I've never been addicted to Pinoy comic books until I found out about Manix Abrera's Kikomachine Komix. It was an afternoon at Powerbooks in Greenbelt that Laura and I saw this weird but funny-looking cover of Blg. 2 and it instantly got my idea of fun. I started collecting all other available Kikomachine Komix and I had all four of them signed by the creator himself in a VPE event at the Cubao X few years ago before I left for Singapore.




[caption id="attachment_377" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kikomachine Blg. 1"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_380" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kikomachine Blg. 2"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_379" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kikomachine Blg. 3"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_378" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kikomachine Blg. 4"][/caption]


Blg. 5 was launched when I was still in Singapore so I had to ask my housemate Mark to buy me a copy when he went back for vacation. It's the only Kikomachine Komix that's not signed yet. Now, I saw this and it thrilled me to death! haha


Finally, another Kikomachine Komix for the avid readers! I'm sure this will be very nice. I hope I can get it ASAP. And have it signed by Manix Abrera with my copy of Blg. 5. Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment