About Me

My photo
writer/musician/artist ...with a lot of random ideas

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rosemary Lime Prawns

I didn't know there's a lot of things I can instantly find in a supermarket - instant powdered coconut milk, powdered glutinous rice, 'raw' version of sago, bottled halo-halo, etc. Amazing. I think I'll hangout at the supermarket more often, haha!

Moving on, I needed an easy to prepare but special dinner for Prince tonight and came up with this:

ROSEMARY LIME PRAWNS

Ingredients:

1/4 kg prawns, peeled
1/4 cup lime juice
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Procedure:
1. Mix prawns, lime juice, dried rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl. Marinate for 15-20 minutes. [Prawns will turn a little orange in color]
2. Place stovetop griller in low heat. Melt butter.
3. Gently put prawns in griller one at a time. Cook each side for 2 minutes.

Best to have vinegar, a little salt and chopped garlic for dipping. Serve with rice or it can also be served as pulutan, hehe. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment